Thursday, April 7, 2011

Swagbucks = Amazon gift cards = free peanut butter = fun treats for school! =)


Have you all joined Swagbucks yet? Are you using their search engine? If not, you should! It is a great way to earn free gift cards. My favorite rewards are the amazon.com gift cards, because you can get a $5.00 gift card for only 450 swagbucks.

Earning swagbucks is super easy! You simply go the the swagbucks homepage and do your usual searches for things on the web (use it just like you would use google). Every once in a while you will earn Swagbucks with your search. It's always exciting when those swag buck dollar bills pop up on the screen! =) There are other ways to earn swagbucks, but this is the only way that I do it and I can usually get enough swagbucks for an Amazon gift card every couple of weeks. :)



That being said...I was able to use those gift cards to score FREE peanut butter on Amazon.com. I was so excited that these came in the mail today! Here's a recipe that I often use...especially when I get cereal FREE (or close to it). Riley (our oldest- age 5) is having a "fun day" tomorrow at school so I will be making these bars tonight....I will post a pic of the finished product later.

Peanut Butter Bars:

1 cup corn syrup
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
4-5 cups corn flakes (I use whatever left over cereals I have in my pantry!)


Heat corn syrup and sugar until bubbling. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Add cereal. Toss to coat. Spread into greased 9x13 pan and top with chocolate chips (I kinda tap them to "secure" them.) Cool, then serve. =)

(The above Swagbucks link is an affiliated link, view my full disclosure policy here.)

2 comments: