Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Did you buy the Olay at Target???


If you did...well here's something that will make the deal even sweeter! :) I just went dumpster diving in my trash can to retrieve my receipt. My boys (2 and 4) were VERY concerned about what exactly I was doing! Maybe I should sign up for TLC's Extreme Couponers!! =D

Right now you can send in for a FREE limited edition cosmetic case from Olay and Cosmopolitan! Just send your receipt, name and return address to:

Olay GWP Offer
c/o Cosmopolitan, 300 West 57th Street,
37th Floor, New York, NY 10019

**While supplies last. Sponsor will post a notice at Cosmopromo.com when there there is no longer a chance to receive the gift. Must be 18 years old, Maine residents Excluded. Limit one entry per person. Allow 8 weeks for delivery.**

(Thanks for all the info, Totally Target!)

No comments:

Post a Comment