Friday, April 8, 2011

Target Trip ~4/8~

Sorry about my finger being in the picture...a certain three year old (who shall remain nameless) got a hold of my camera and you now have to hold the battery in place while taking the picture. I didn't realize that my finger was in the picture and as much as I want to I am NOT getting everything back out for a retake! =)

This trip was good except I had one coupon for $3 off benefiber which expired and I missed that one. I'm horrible at "letting it go" when I mess up like that but my husband is helping me to calm down. LOL


Total before coupons: $62.17
Total after coupons: $17.71

(paid with $10 in gift cards from this shopping trip so total OOP was $7.71)
Total saved:$44.46

Total time spent prepping coupons: 20 minutes
Total time spent shopping: 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment