Monday, March 21, 2011

Target Clearance Trip ~3/19~

We put the kids in their jammies on Friday night and strolled through Target just checking out the clearance racks....there aren't many other places to go for "family fun night" with snow still all over the ground! =) I picked up a few things then and when I saw the lightbulbs, detergent, and crayola art sets I knew there were coupons for those things. So, Nate went back on Saturday morning with the coupons and got those. I LOVE seeing those red stickers!!

Here's what we got.......


Total before clearance and coupons: $207.98
Total after clearance and coupons: $35.15
Total saved: $172.83
Also received a $5 gift card for glade products

Total time spent preparing coupons: 15 minutes
Total time spent shopping: ?? We were just strolling the store... =)

1 comment:

  1. What a great trip! I love looking at Target's clearance.

    ReplyDelete