Friday, March 25, 2011

Toddler Thursday

We just got a new Goodwill in Hudson last year and I LOVE IT! The best part is that every Thursday all their kids' clothing is 50% off. I try to go when I can (and when our budget allows) so that I can get stocked up on school clothes for next year. Here are the treasures that I found last night. =)

Clothes for Riley:
2 split skirts
2 skirts
1 pair of capris (my sister in law can make this into a super cute jean skirt!)
1 "church dress" for next spring
1 school dress
1 turtle neck (I was so excited that it matched the dress perfectly!)


Clothes for the boys:
1 pair of bib overalls (Connor - 12mo. for next year)
1 striped fleece (Caleb)
1 pair of jeans (Caleb)
4 shirts (Charlie - school)
1 sweater (Charlie - school)
1 pair of jeans (Charlie - school)
1 flannel jacket (Charlie - school)

I'm finding out how quickly little boys go through jeans when they hit age 3 and 4....so anytime I find jeans without holes I pick them up! =)

Total before sale: $71.48
Total after sale: $35.74
Total per item: about $2

2 comments:

  1. Is this every Thursday?? And all locations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. I know it's at our store (Hudson, WI) and the Woodbury store (Woodbury, MN). :) HTH!

    ReplyDelete