Monday, April 18, 2011

Walgreens: Paper Towel deal gets BETTER!


Remember this deal on Scott's Natural paper towels? Well, it appears that doing that transaction will trigger a catalina for $2.50/1! UPDATE: apparently it's working for some and not for others. Not sure why....still have sick kids at my house so I don't know that I'll have time to go test it up here in MN. If you try this deal will you leave a comment and let us know if it did or DID NOT work? Thanks! :)

Your second transaction could then look like this:

Scott's Natural Paper Towels (6pk)- $5
Use $2.50/1 catalina
Use $1/1 Walgreens coupon (April coupon book)
Final cost: $1.50 for six rolls! $.25 each!

That's definitely a stock up price!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I just went to walgreens yesturday and purchased two of these and never got a catalinga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bummer. :( Maybe it's only at certain Walgreens? I'll have to check into it....

    ReplyDelete