Monday, April 18, 2011

Target Trip ~4/18~ All for FREE!


Total before coupons: $34.49
Total after coupons: $0.00! (yep, you read that right...we did pay$1.30 in tax)
Total saved: $34.49

Time spent prepping coupons: 15 minutes
Time spent shopping: 45 minutes

I will post the match ups for these deals in the morning. I got overage on the nail clippers, Allegra and Nivea body wash. Nate actually did this trip tonight and he came home with some coupons that he couldn't use because his total reached $0.00.....so we can go back for more later! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He also bought a Tom Tom on clearance for $29.98 (reg. $119.99)! They had him buy this in electronics otherwise he wouldn't have run into a problem using all the coupons in the above transaction.

2 comments:

  1. I also got a few items free yesterday. I had to use my youngest son's body wash since I had run out on Sunday. I am very thankful for the Nivea deal this week!

    I received the same print-out coupons as you-will you do any match ups on those? I found the three Target coupons inside the paper. I think I might be able to get some free Ziploc items. I saw some Maybelline eye shadow on clearance yesterday. Going to go back with my $2 off coupon today for some cheap make-up!

    You CAN stack Ulta and Manufacturer coupons at Ulta. I've never had any trouble with that at the Woodbury store.

    Okay, I think that's it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Brianne!

    What I have been doing with the manufacturers catalinas for Revlon is using them on a lower priced item (like the nail clippers or nail files) and scoring a little bit of overage with each one. And thanks for the confirmation on the Ulta coupon. I thought that was the case! :)

    You'll have to let me know how the clearance shopping turns out!

    ReplyDelete