Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Target Shopping Trip (5/2) EASTER CLEARANCE!

The battery in my camera won't stay in so you have to hold it while you take the picture. I'm afraid my finger was in the way a bit. Sorry about that!

Anyway, have you ever just wanted to shop WITHOUT coupons for a change?? Last night while the boys were getting haircuts with Daddy, I took Riley and Connor to Target with me. Before we left the house I started to pull out coupons and look at the deals I wanted to get. And, then it hit me...I was NOT in the mood for that kind of shopping....AT...ALL. So, I left with my catalinas for the nail clippers/files because those are a no-brainer and give me some overage. And we JUST looked at clearance. We had a blast!!! Here's what we scored....


Total before clearance (and a few coupons): $124.15
Total after clearance: $18.31
Total saved: $105.84!!

A breakdown of the highlights...

4 loofas (sp?) - $.19 (reg $1.99) 90% 0ff!!

Sports Wii pack - $4.99 (reg $19.98) - perfect for Charlie's (5yr) birthday on May 11! (AND I like to think that for the regular price of JUST THIS...I got everything else FREE!) :)

Cookie decorating kits - $.99 (reg $9.99) Two for Nate's class and one for our kids

Easter baskets: White bunny/lamb - $.60 (reg $6.00) Going to use these as baby shower gift bags

Easter baskets: small pink - $.25 (Dollar spot clearance) Going to use as gift bags

Tomtom cover (for the one we bought a few weeks ago on clearance!) - $4.98 (reg $19.95)

Easter grass - $.15 (reg $1.49) Use as gift bag filler

Those are just my favorite deals. It was a super fun trip!!

1 comment: