Monday, May 2, 2011

Mailbox Monday!

Here are the freebies from my mailbox for the week of 4/24! :)


Here's a close up of my FREE coupons....


If you want to start filling your mailbox up with fun little treasures just look on the right side of my blog and click on these two categories: "freebies" and "free samples". :) Some of the things I'm getting are from BEFORE I started posting on my blog so you may not see something specific, but at least it's a a place for you to start!

How about you? Did you get anything fun last week in the mail??

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to start getting my mailbox freebies and coupons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the orange "flip-flops" that caught my eye -- tell me about them -- can I get a pair??? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Mincy- I think that promo is over, but I'll try and find out for you. :) They are compliments of Orbit Gum....let me do some searching on it....

    ReplyDelete